Bay Ridge's current investment potential is a 100-unit Radisson BLU Papagayo Boutique Resort, Spa and Residences project overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the Papagayo region of Costa Rica. The Papagayo region is Costa Rica's designated tourist area, and is home to most of the 4 and 5-star hotels and resorts in that country. Substantial funds have already been invested in this project by Bay Ridge and its affiliates to bring the project to its current state. Anticipated returns from this project are substantial, both during the ownership period and upon its expected sale 5-7 years from construction start. Construction start on the hotel portion of the project is expected in mid 2022.
Bay Ridge and its affiliates have a long and successful history of single-asset investments and projects. Visit the new developments page for current opportunities.
- Boutique investment firm specializing in Hospitality
- Over 65 investing entities established over 40-year history
- All entities are U.S. partnerships or limited liability companies
- Designed for Accredited Investors
- Cash on Cash Hurdle Rates of over 12% per year
- Both year to year cash distributions and significant capital gains
- 5-7 Year Anticipated holding period
- Reinvestment Potential
For information on this opportunity, and to receive a full informational package, please fill out the Contact Form below.
Thank you. Your message has been sent. You will receive a reply shortly.